Welcome to the Student Transfer, Choice, and Magnet School Family Dashboard!
The Student Transfers Team
Douglas County School System
Welcome to Prince George's County Public Schools online application system for Student Enrollment, Charter and Speciality Lottery Programs.
All applications will be checked for accuracy. Any falsification of information may result in your application not being processed and/or denied.
*Please also note that this website is optimized for IE 10.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
Available for 2021-2022 School Year
Charter Schools / Specialty Programs Lottery (November 2, 2020 - January 29, 2021)
- Charter Schools (K-12)
- French Immersion (Kindergarten Only)
- Spanish Immersion / Dual Languague (Kindergarten Only)
- Creative & Performing Arts (K-5th grade)
- Montessori (PreK-K; K-8th grade w/Montessori Experience)
Available for 2020-2021 School Year
This is an official application. The information contained in this online application should be considered private.
- Parents can complete an application for multiple programs.
- Submit one application per child.
- You will receive emails from (firstname.lastname@example.org) to notify you of the status of your application. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- All students must have a PGCPS family identification/student number.
Prince George's County Public Schools
Sasscer Administration Building
14201 School Lane
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Lottery Questions - Pupil Accounting: 301-952-6300
Audition Questions (Grades 6-12) - Creative & Performing Arts: 301-808-8317
Imagine Andrews (Military Personnel): 301-350-6002
For Technical Support Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM